Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Little Something About the New Members - Jihae


Seriously, I love every single one of them. I know many of you may not have had the chance to get to know the girls, but as New Member Director, I’ve been lucky enough to spend time with them every week since Bid Day (although they really have no other choice…). I promise you, if you go out of your way to get to know Alexa, Brooke, Emma, Tori, and Twiggs, you’ll see what I’m always raving about.
Alexa is one of the most diligent but fun-loving girls I know. This girl knows what she wants, and I know that she will become one of the most successful women after college.

At first, I thought that Brooke was super quiet and super sweet. I got the sweet part right, but once you get to know her, she is probably one of the funniest, most sarcastic girls I know and I love it!

Emma very well might be one of the most hard-working, most dedicated girls at Wake. She is always running from soccer to chapter, even with the butt-ton of work she always seems to have.

Tori? She is literally one of the sweetest girls I know, and no matter what she can put a smile on your face. (She even let me borrow her car to run Inspiration Week errands! …except I didn’t know how to pump gas… #jerseygirlprobs).

Twiggs is one of the most loved and loving girls I’ve met so far at Wake. Everyone always tells me, “Twiggs?! OMG I LOVE HER!” I’m not kidding.

I want to thank them (and Kate!) for being so patient with me these past couple of weeks. They’ve had to deal with my dysfunctional self, from my awkwardness to my over-enthusiasm, they’ve seen it all. Hopefully I haven’t scared them off… but in the end, all I have been trying to do is tell them just how much Theta means to me, and how much it will mean to them soon enough.

Each of these women contribute something so different to Theta, and we are so incredibly lucky to have each of them join our sisterhood. This just means that Theta is becoming even more perfect, one new member at a time. J

I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE NUGS <3 o:p="">
Jihae

No comments:

Post a Comment